Varicose disease of lower extremities
Varicose disease of the lower limbs is a pathology that is a complex of symptoms that have arisen as a result of the expansion of the walls of venous vessels.
You suspect that you varicose disease of the lower extremities? Wikipedia can give other definitions of the disease, but the essence is one. This disease is an enlarged sinuous blood vessel, which occurs, as a rule, due to improper outflow of blood and the formation of stagnation in the venous system on the legs. In addition, that with such a disease the legs lose their former beauty, this can still cause a number of other unpleasant moments that I can prevent to feel confident.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - reasons:
The reasons can be very diverse. The main of them are:
- Incorrect operation of the valves that are in the veins. If the valves are damaged or weakened, they can not perform their function and, in that case, the blood under gravity will move down. This can soon lead to stagnation of blood, stretching and deformation of the walls of blood vessels.
- Ожирение. Если у человека присутствует избыточный вес, то он повышает нагрузку на вены, которые находятся на ногах.
- In pregnancy in the body, women undergo significant changes, especially in the circulatory system.
- Also, this disease can occur with constant physical exertion, uncomfortable shoes or long-term stay on the legs.
- Hereditary predisposition affects the risk of варикозной болезни нижних конечностей (transmitted even through generations).
Regardless of what may be the causes of varicose disease on the legs, you need to constantly carry out prevention and pay attention to the condition of the legs.
Варикозная болезнь нижних конечностей – симптомы:
In order to timely start treatment and in time to recognize the disease you need to know the symptoms of the disease. It:
- Боль и тяжесть в ногах;
- Edema on the legs, ankles and feet;
- Skin discoloration;
- Внезапные судороги;
- Темно-красные или синие проявления венозной сеточки;
- Dry skin and the appearance of cracks.
If you let things go on their own and do not start treatment, complications can arise that lead to serious illnesses.
Варикозная болезнь нижних конечностей – осложнения:
If you do not consult a doctor in time, varicose disease of the lower extremities will progress and cause constant pain and discomfort. The skin of the feet will be dry, have an unnatural color, and the outflow will occur more often. All this can lead to pigmentation, trophic ulcers, eczema or thrombophlebitis, which are dangerous to human life.
Varicose disease of lower extremities - stages
На сегодняшний день выделяют несколько стадий заболевания
- RџSЂRё first, the safest and lightest stage, the symptoms are not clear. The process of blood circulation through the veins has some difficulties, which can lead to the formation of nodules and mesh.
- On second stage there is an obvious deformation of the veins with the manifestation of the main symptoms. Formed nodules and meshes strongly stand out on the legs. At this stage, the veins have a dark blue hue.
- On third, the most neglected stage, complications arise due to the absence of presumptive treatment, which lead to other diseases.
Варикозная болезнь нижних конечностей – диагностика
Today, there is a large number of modern diagnostic methods that allow the doctor to understand the cause of the pathology and prescribe treatment. The main diagnostic methods are:
- Ultrasonic dopplerography. This is a diagnosis that determines the direction and velocity of blood through the blood vessels in the lower limbs.
- Duplex scanning. Such ultrasound of the veins will help the doctor learn a lot of information about the condition of the walls of the vessel, its shape and direction of blood.
- Contrast venography. A vein is injected with a contrast agent, which, with an X-ray, helps to examine the contours of the veins on the legs
- Plethysmography. It is carried out to reveal the general state of the blood flow.
Diagnosis is prescribed only after a direct examination of the doctor, a study of the history of the disease and the symptoms that are manifested in the patient.
Varicose disease of lower extremities in pregnancy
Veins of the small pelvis and legs in pregnant women are very often widened.
Варикозная болезнь нижних конечностей при беременности также является частой причиной у девушек из-за гормонального изменения организма и увеличения матки, что затрудняет кровоток. Также у беременных увеличивается масса тела, которая повышает нагрузку на ноги. После родов выбухание вен значительно уменьшается или вовсе исчезает.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - treatment in Moscow externally
Nowadays in pharmacies there is a large selection of special ointments.
- Антистакс. Мазь приготовлена на основе листьев винограда. Помогает убрать оттек, улучшает циркуляцию кровотока.
- Lyoton. Prevents the appearance of thrombi in the subcutaneous veins and resolves formed clogs.
- Venolaife. This drug removes the swelling of the legs, makes the walls of the vessels stronger and improves blood circulation.
Varicose disease of the lower limbs - treatment without surgery: is it possible?
Важно запомнить, что никакие мази, гели, таблетки и капсулы не принесут желаемого результата без консультации и обследования грамотного врача флеболога, специалиста по лечению варикозной болезни.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - how to treat effectively:
At the first stage of the disease, it is quickly and easily treated varicose veins of lower extremities. Than to treat Is it really a long-term effect? You can see this by looking at the pages on our website, where it is shown varicose disease of the lower extremities, photo, results treatment. If you do not go to the doctor in time and start the illness, then it will remind you of another insidious варикозная болезнь нижних конечностей. Лечение (Москва it or not) can be long and painful. Such a person will have to undergo many medical procedures, one of which can be surgical classical intervention. But thanks to modern methods, varicose disease of the lower extremities will recede. Laser or radio frequency treatment, for example, is very effective.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities. Treatment, reviews, results
To date, scientists have developed a large number of effective methods to go varicose disease of the lower extremities. Treatment in Moscow, cost which may seem large to you, is not really that expensive.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - laser treatment, reviews.
You varicose disease of the lower extremities? Laser treatment, price which is available, will help. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and leaves behind a barely noticeable scars, and quickly disappears varicose veins of lower extremities. Laser treatment in Moscow хорошо тем, that treatment laser (cost) is available, and the result is excellent.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - treatment with a radio frequency
So, you varicose veins of lower extremities. Treatment RFA in Moscow - one of the modern techniques. It does not matter at what stage varicose veins of lower extremities. RFE in Moscow представляет собой процесс «запаивания» вен через термическое воздействие катетера. Так уходит быстро varicose veins of lower extremities. Treatment of RFA весьма популярно.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - treatment with sclerotherapy
Detected Varicose disease of lower extremities, treatment of RFO for some reason impossible? Sclerotherapy Treatment when the varicose enlargement is not started, by inserting a special solution that glues the enlarged vein. The microvenous drug is introduced into the vein, which is more in contact with the vein and therefore it acts better and faster, gluing the affected vein;
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - treatment, operation.
There is a removal of the damaged vein by small incisions on the skin. After the operation, the recovery period is longer if there were варикозная болезнь нижних конечностей, лечение склерозированием would be carried out at the same time.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities. Treatment after surgery - how long does the rehabilitation process take?
No, it's from a few days to a few weeks. Thanks to various modern methods, it is possible to make so that varicose the disease of the lower extremities is gone forever. Our patients underwent treatment in a clinic for varicose veins without surgery and got the desired result.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities - medication medication:
These are venotonic drugs, blood thinners, vitamins and other drugs that help for a short time to "forget" about the notion "Varicose disease of the lower extremities." Treatment conservative will require the acquisition of special compression stockings, golf, tights.
Varicose disease of the lower extremities. Home Treatment
Traditional medicine knows how insidious varicose veins of lower extremities. Treatment with folk remedies многообразно. К ним относятся:
- Apple vinegar. They rub the affected area once a day and one tablespoon diluted with water, drunk in the morning.
- Tincture of chestnut. 50 g inflorescence pour vodka and insist for two weeks. Three times a day, drink 2 tablespoons.
- Raw potatoes. Potatoes, grated on a grater, apply to the formed mesh for the night.
- Kalanchoe. Shredded leaves fill a half-liter jar to half and pour vodka for a week. After it is filtered, you need to rub the tincture into your feet daily.
It is important to understand what is dangerous varicose disease of the lower extremities, treatment with folk methods (price though not high) will not replace the doctor's help. Do not be afraid - prices are quite real. The cost of herbs, of course, is lower, but on the official website of any clinic you can see what is varicose disease of the lower extremities, results and photos Professional treatment, incomparable with domestic poultices.
Varicose disease of the lower limbs - prevention:
To prevent varicose veins, you need to carefully monitor the condition of your legs and carry out preventive maintenance.
- Wear comfortable shoes;
- Watch your weight;
- Perform various exercises for the feet;
- Do not stand for long on your feet;
- Lead an active and healthy lifestyle;
- Do not forget that it is better to monitor your health than to exhaust your body with unpleasant treatment.
При проявлении варикоза не оттягивайте свой визит к врачу и не занимайтесь самолечением, полагаясь на отзывы подружек и соседей по подъезду. Modern medicine will help you overcome the disease and possible complications that can bring varicose veins of lower extremities. How to cure her - you now know.
Take care of yourself!