Varicose veins of the lower extremities - what is it? Why does it suddenly appear and progress so quickly? To date, it is a common disease in which there is an abnormal increase in the veins that are visible through the skin and resemble blue or violet nodes. Varicose veins are a pathology that can occur in any part of the body, but are more common on the legs.
Варикозное расширение вен нижних конечностей. Википедия: мнение, как у врачей
Ниже приведены наиболее распространенные признаки болезни. Тем не менее, каждый человек может замечать лишь некоторые из них.
Varicose veins. Symptoms:
- change in skin color from light blue to brown
- sensations in the legs of gravity and burning sensation
- itching, especially in the lower leg
- throbbing leg pain
- feeling of dryness
All signs may resemble other diseases, so always consult with specialists and do not try to remove varicose veins of your lower extremities yourself. Treatment with folk methods can aggravate the situation.
Varicose veins of lower limbs - complications
If you do not treat varicose veins on your legs, later you can have great problems with both the veins and the skin of your legs.
- Trophic ulcers.
- Phlebitis is an inflammation of the veins.
- Тромбоз глубоких вен (ТГВ), где сгустки крови образуются в глубоких венах ног. Это осложнение может быть смертельным.
In this regard, the disease can lead to significant discomfort and even disability, depending on any basic tasks and severity. Some of these complications can be very life threatening.
Каковы причины варикозного расширения вен и факторы риска?
Blood vessels in the body provide a channel for blood flow. From the point of view of the blood vessels of the lower limbs, the arteries carry high-pressure blood enriched with oxygen from the heart to the lower extremities. The veins, therefore, have thinner and less elastic walls than the arteries. If the pressure rises in the veins for any reason for a long period of time - this can be the main cause of varicose veins of the lower extremities. The disease is also caused by a disruption in the work or damage to the valves that help push the blood up. About 30% of adults worldwide suffer from illness. The risk depends heavily on age and sex. The following are the risk factors:
- Obesity. Obesity is the main risk factor for developing varicose veins of the lower extremities. Excessive weight increases the pressure in the veins and aggravates their condition.
- Heredity. Heredity plays an important role in determining susceptibility to veins, but the specific factors responsible for this have not been identified.
- Inactivity. Prolonged inactivity or vice versa increased activity increase the pressure in the veins.
- Floor. Women are especially prone to varicose veins of the lower extremities due to the effect of progesterone on the veins, as well as the effects of pregnancy. Women have 3 times the risk for the disease.
- Беременность. Варикозное расширение вен нижних конечностей при беременности возникает вследствие гормонального влияния. Однако часто увеличенные вены возвращаются к норме в течение одного года после родов. Также может наблюдаться варикоз малого таза.
- Age. Varicose veins of the lower extremities usually affect people between the ages of 30 and 70 years. With age, the elastic vein of the vein begins to weaken, which increases the chances of increasing the veins.
The risk factor is everything that can increase a person's chances of developing the disease. This can be an activity, for example, smoking, diet and many other reasons.
Varicose veins of lower extremities - diagnosis
In addition to studying your medical history, and physical examination, testing for venous disease can include the following:
- Дуплексное сканирование - тип процедуры, который определяет оценку кровотока и структуры вен на ногах.
- Triplex US - a procedure similar to the US duplex procedure, which uses color to highlight the direction of blood flow.
- Magnetic resonance phlebography (MRF) is a diagnostic procedure that uses magnetic resonance imaging technology and an intravenous contrast agent for the visualization of veins.
Diagnosis is necessary for the doctor to be able to prescribe a method of treatment that is most suitable for the patient.
Varicose veins of lower extremities - treatment in Moscow
How will the doctor remove the varicose veins of the lower extremities? Treatment (Moscow gives many opportunities for it) will be determined by a doctor based on age, general health and stage of the disease.
Varicose veins of lower extremities - stages
- Первая. Проявляются сосудистые звездочки;
- The second. Nodules are visible;
- The third. Foot edema is added;
- Fourth. The color of the skin becomes darker, almost violet;
- Fifth and sixth. Ulcers are formed, which as a result can not heal.
Varicose veins of the lower extremities - medication treatment
It is not always necessary, but if you are concerned with pain, ulcers, or just discomfort, then usually you need to go to the hospital. But do not forget about the complications, some of which lead to death, so in order not to worsen the general condition, do not ignore the treatment and seek medical help if you have varicose veins of the lower extremities. Conservative treatment and its essence will explain the doctor.
Varicose veins of the lower extremities, treatment. Operation?
Do not panic if a varicose veins of the lower extremities is diagnosed. Sclerosing treatment can help. This procedure is based on the fact that a special solution is used, which is injected into the varicose veins. Varicose veins of the lower extremities disappear quite quickly. Treatment with sclerotherapy is suitable for the treatment of small veins, such as spider veins. Are you afraid of a knife? You can remove varicose veins of the lower extremities (treatment without surgery). Just need to find a decent doctor.
Varicose veins. Laser treatment in Moscow
Life does not end if you have varicose veins of the lower extremities. Laser treatment will help. The doctor inserts a tiny fiber into the varicose veins through the catheter. The fiber sends energy that destroys the affected part. Is varicose veins of the lower extremities left? Laser treatment, the price of which may seem high to you, is very effective, so the answer is no. Everyone experiences who has varicose veins of the lower extremities. Laser treatment, reviews leave only positive. Varicose veins of the lower extremities will be defeated with it! Laser treatment (the cost you learn in the clinic at the receptionist) is short-lived.
Varicose veins. Radio Frequency Treatment
What if you have a strong varicose veins of the lower extremities? Treatment of RFA in Moscow is the safest method, which involves heating the venous wall with the help of radio-frequency energy. Varicose veins of the lower extremities disappear irreversibly. Treatment of RFA is very convenient.
Is varicose veins of the lower extremities quickly eliminated? Treating RFE in Moscow will convince you of a quick effect. You will remove varicose veins of the lower extremities. The treatment of RFE is at the highest level. Look at the photos and the results - make sure the effectiveness of the procedure.
Varicose veins of lower limbs - treatment after surgery
Surgical intervention. The operation is performed only under general anesthesia and is based on small incisions through which the nodules will be removed. After the operation, there will be some inconveniences and physical limitations. If you can choose a method of treating varicose veins without surgery - rehabilitation will be faster.
Innovative treatment will allow you in the next time to save you from ugly, enlarged veins, which so interfere with daily life.
How to treat varicose veins of the lower extremities with ointments
Today, modern drugs can surprise with their effectiveness and quick results, however, without a doctor's advice, nothing should be done.
- Anti-varicose foot cream - relaxes and relieves pain. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
- Heparin - liquefies blood, helps reduce blood clots.
- Lyton 1000 - removes the swelling, strengthens the walls of the vessels, but does not completely remove the varicose veins of the lower extremities. Treatment (the cost of Lyoton is greater than that of the rest of the creams) in this way everything is incomplete.
Конечно же, проще всего пойти в аптеку и начать лечение самостоятельно, однако, не нужно тешить себя надеждами, что мазь или гель обеспечит вам надежное лечение и не вызовет осложнений. Обратитесь к врачу и не занимайтесь самообманом.
Varicose veins of lower extremities - treatment at home
How unpleasant is the varicose veins of the lower extremities! Treatment with folk remedies is used by our grandmothers to this day, and, knowing the effect of medicinal herbs, you can remove symptoms and strengthen the walls of blood vessels. But do not flatter yourself - seriously varicose veins of the lower extremities, treatment, price, results - everything is interconnected.
- Horse chestnut. Dried flowers (50 g) are filled with vodka (500 ml). Let's brew 20 -21 a day and take it inside, before eating, according to 25-30 drops 2 times a day.
- Мазь из чеснока. Делаем кашицу из чеснока и сливочного масла. Втираем перед сном.
- Apple vinegar. 2 tsp dilute in 200 ml of water. We accept before eating. This drug has good reviews.
It is important to know that the varicose veins of the lower extremities (prices, photos, results are on the net) can not be permanently removed by weeds.
How to cure varicose veins forever?
Unfortunately, if you start a disease, both you and the doctor will have to work hard to forget about varicose veins on the legs. In the first stage, the disease responds well to any method of treatment, but later stages can upset you. It is not necessary to think, than to treat varicose veins of the lower extremities of the house. Contact our center and you will be given the right treatment, thanks to which you can get the desired result.
От вас потребуется лишь больше следить за своим здоровьем и придерживаться основных мер профилактики.
Варикозное расширение вен нижних конечностей - профилактика
Observe prevention rules to prevent varicose veins of the legs.
The main ones are:
- Do not overload yourself with heavy physical work;
- Pay attention to your weight, and if you need to diet;
- Give up tight shoes;
- Regularly do leg exercises.
Do not forget that an active lifestyle is a guarantee of health for many years.
Varicose veins of lower extremities - results
Modern medicine has long "stepped" forward. Referring to the doctor on the first signs of the disease - this will be the right action, because self-medication can ruin your health, which is already difficult to recover.